„Idę ze swoją najlepszą koleżanką i jej kolegą na film do kina w Warszawie”
We know that Polish grammar is difficult at every level. Verb conjugation, different noun and adjective endings, it`s something that even the most skilful student spends sleepless nights about!
BUT IT DOESN`T HAVE TO BE LIKE THAT!
KLUB DIALOGU Polish language school has prepared a new GRAMMAR PROGRAM at A2 level for everybody who would like to revise or systematise their knowledge of grammar.
During the new grammar course we will remind you:
- How nouns, adjectives, pronouns, numerals should be properly conjugated, both in singular and plural form and in which situations we use them.
- Accusative or Genitive? Locative, Instrumental or Dative? How to build compound sentences using all these forms in the appropriate way.
- Perfect or imperfect? How & when should we apply them.
- How to give orders and use conditionals?
- How to use adjectives and adverbs in the superlative & comparative?
- How to use the past, present and future tenses correctly.
- And much, much more!
Doesn`t matter if you currently don`t attend classes at KLUB DIALOGU, but feel that this kind of grammar revision will suit you, or you are the student, who`d like to intensify your Polish language learning (simultaneously to your course at school) – for sure you will find a lot of practical topics for yourself.
The PROGRAM consists of 2 parts, 10h (5 meetings) each and is held once a week for 2h. The first part focuses mostly on nouns and adjectives, while during the second part we will more concentrate on verbs and adverbs.
The nearest courses:
GRAMMAR A2, PART 1
Fridays, from 15th November to 13th December 2019 at 6 – 8 PM
Classes: 15.11, 22.11, 29.11, 6.11, 13.11
Price: PLN 300 + ‘Gramatyka dla praktyka’ coursebook (PLN 110)
GRAMMAR A2, PART 2
Fridays, January, 2020 at 6 – 8 PM
Price: PLN 300 + a coursebook