Preparation course for the certificate of Knowledge of Polish as a Foreign Language at B1 level
Are you applying for Polish citizenship?
Do you need a certificate proving your knowledge of the Polish language?
Do you want to know what your strengths are and what you should work on?
We offer preparation courses for the certificate of the State Commission on the Certification of Knowledge of Polish as a Foreign Language.
The courses are run in individual or group classes.
Benefits of participating in our course:
- You will get acquainted with the exam formula and practice task solving techniques;
- Check your strengths and weaknesses during practical exercises in all areas of the exam, such as reading, listening, comprehension, speaking, grammar and writing;
- Fill in the gaps with the help and practical advice of experienced teachers;
- You can check yourself whilst doing mock exams;
- You will receive individual feedback regarding your language skills.
The advantage of our course is the maximum use of time in the lesson whilst also working on your own at home. An important element will be the written exercises for the written part – posted and checked on the platform.
During the course, we use proprietary materials prepared by the school as well as grammar and test textbooks. Manuals are available for purchase at school.
Exam dates in 2019:
- 9 – 10 March: levels B1, B2 and C1
- 15 -16 June: levels B1, B2 and C1
- 23 – 24 November: levels A2, B1, B2, C1 and C2
We invite you to the course:
- In a small group of 4-7 people,
- 52 hours (60min.),
- MONDAY / WEDNESDAY 7 – 9PM
- Duration: 11.03 – 12.06
- Fee for the course: PLN 1450 + textbooks
ATTENTION! It is always worth checking the availability of exam seats in the Examination Centers beforehand. More information about the certificate (HERE) and Examination Centers (HERE).